Volkswagen has launched a limited edition of its sole 7-seater SUV n its Indian line-up, The Volkswagen Tiguan Exclusive edition in India. This special edition is priced at ₹33.50 lakhs (Ex-Showroom, Delhi).
Is there any mechanical update?
- It retains the same mechanical specifications as its generic self which happens to be a 2.0-litre turbo petrol engine.
- This pure petrol mill generates 192hp with a peak torque of 320Nm.
- It comes paired with a 7-speed DCT gearbox with an optional AWD system as well.
- This Hyundai Tucson, Jeep Compass, and Citroen C5 Aircross rival offer an ARAI-rated fuel efficiency figure of 12.65 kmpl.
What’s new in this exclusive edition?
- On the outside, we get to see new and sportier 18-inch alloy wheels, a new dynamic hubcap, Exclusive edition badging on the b-pillar, and two new colour options- Pure White and Oryx White.
- Stepping inside, the exclusive edition of the Volkswagen Tiguan gets aluminium foot pedals and the exclusive edition badging on the dashboard. Other than this everything on the inside, including its feature list remains the same.
- Other standard features on the exclusive edition include LED matrix headlights, illuminated scuff plates, leather seats etc.
- It also gets 3-zone climate control, a panoramic sunroof, and an 8.0-inch infotainment system with gesture control and ambient lighting.
- While the safety list includes six airbags, ABS, ESC, hill start assist and hill descent control.
What are your thoughts on the new Volkswagen Tiguan Exclusive Edition? Do let us know in the comment section below.