The 2020 Mahindra XUV500 already due to launch by the end of 2020, will simply support a longer stance, better-equipped and will also come based on the company’s existing monocoque platform.
However, way before its India launch, here are some exclusive leaked details about the new Mahindra XUV500 interiors and seating space. The all-new 2020 Mahindra XUV500 will feature a massive free-standing touchscreen infotainment system housed alongside the instrumental cluster.
Read More: 2020 Mahindra Scorpio Spied Yet Again
- Wait! there’s more, the 2020 Mahindra XUV500 also gets a large MID, a part digital/part analogue instrumentation with an all-new D-cut steering wheel. It will also feature a flat dashboard with soft-touch plastics.
- We can also expect the all-new 2020 Mahindra XUV500 to have dual-zone climate control, given that the Mahindra XUV300 also features the same qualities. Moving forward, the front seats on the new XUV500 gets improved side bolstering with better support.
- Although the new Mahindra XUV500 will sit on a longer wheelbase, which shall improve the knee and legroom in the row, which seems to be pretty evident with the given spy shots. the third-row is also expected to have dedicated AC vents with blower-speed controls which could provide a enhance the comfort for the back passengers.
- On the Mechanical front, the XUV500 is expected to come powered by an all-new 2.0-litre diesel engine pushing the power to 185bhp. It might also get a direct-injection 2.0-litre turbo-petrol motor. However, Both engines will get a six-speed manual as well as automatic transmissions.
- With its launch, the Mahindra XUV500 will rival the MG Hector, Tata Gravitas, Kia Seltos, Tata Harrier and the Jeep Compass. We can also expect it to get a hike of around Rs 1 lakh over the outgoing XUV500.
[…] Rivals and the CostThe MG Hector Plus will be rivalling the Tata Gravitas, Mahindra XUV500 and the Hyundai Creta which may be getting a 7-seat option later. MG Motor India has not revealed […]