It’s time for Hyundai to launch another updated model from its India line-up. This time it’s the Hyundai Aura. The brand has finally listed the 2021 iteration of the Tata Tigor rival on its India website.
Although, not too long ago, the 2021 Hyundai Aura brochure surfaced on the internet, revealing one of the key updates that happen to be a rear spoiler.
What’s new on the 2021 Aura?
- Starting with the outside, we will get to a rear spoiler with the S, SX and SX(O) variant.
- The S variant will also get steel style Wheels.
- The AMT options of all the S-line variants will also get 3M Graphics in a Gun Metal shad
- Hyundai will also discontinue offering the existing 14-inch spare wheel the base variant.
- We can also expect Hyundai to discontinue the Arkamys Premium Sound system from the SX and the SX(O) variants.
- The Interior will remain the same as the existing models
- With its launch, the 2021 Aura will continue to rival the like of the Tata Tigor, Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire and the Honda Amaze.
Anything new on the mechanical front?
- The 2021 version of the Aura will continue to come with 3 engine options- 1.2-litre petrol, 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine and 1.2-litre diesel engine.
- Transmission options include a standard 5-speed manual and an optional AMT.