Ford Motors India has launched the BS6-compliant Ford Endeavour 2020 for the Indian market. What are the exact upgrades and what price to expect? Let’s have a look.
BS6 ford Endeavour | Engine and Transmission
- The BS6-compliant engine offers a better fuel efficiency as compared to the BS4-compliant 2.2-litre TDCi engine.
- The SUV will come in two configurations four-wheel drive and two-wheel drive.
- The 10-speed automatic transmission will come as standard with the Ford Endeavour.
2020 Ford Endeavour | Trims, Price and Rivals
The full-size SUV is being offered in three trims:
- The entry-level Titanium 4X2 AT – ₹29,55,000
- Titanium+ 4X2 AT – ₹31,55,000
- The fully-loaded Titanium+ 4X4 AT – ₹33,25,000
All the prices mentioned above are introductory ex-showroom price (Delhi). The price will be increased by ₹70,000 after 30th April, 2020. There are three colour options for the buyers: Diffused Silver, Absolute Black and Diamond White. The SUV will be locking horns with Toyota Fortuner, Mahindra Alturas G4 and the upcoming MG Gloster.
BS6 Ford Endeavour | Interior and Exterior
The Ford is offering great offroading capabilities with the Endeavour. It has got LED headlamps with square design lamp cluster. The SUV has got a water wading capacity of 800mm, electric locking rear differential, and a four preset mode Terrain Management System (TMS).
At the interior, Ford Endeavour has got a voice-enabled 8-inch touchscreen, electric panoramic sunroof, active noise cancellation, leather upholstery, 3rd-row power fold seats, multi-intelligent instrument cluster and so on.
For the safety purpose, Ford Endeavour comes equipped with 7 airbags, Electronic Stability Program (ESP), Rearview camera, hill descent and launch assist.