The Hyundai Venue has become the best selling SUV for the 5th time in a row. The carmaker’s first-ever sub-compact wrested the crown of the best selling SUV from the longtime champ, the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza in the month of July 2019.
You May Like: Mercedes Benz Sold 200 Cars In A Single Day
- The Hyundai Venue has created its own identity in the utility vehicle segment. The sales performance has been exceptional through May-September with over 75,000 bookings and more than 42,000 cars sold in the last 5 months.
- The Hyundai Venue was launched with prices starting from ₹6.5 lakhs to ₹11.10 lakhs (ex-showroom pan-India) which is undoubtedly competitive pricing for any car in the sub-compact SUV segment.
- With its launch, it was obvious that this baby beast will come out to be a tough competitor with its cousin The Creta and it surely did beat the upwards sales for the muscular menace.
- Hyundai only managed to sell only 6,641 units of Creta as compared to the 7,492 units of Venue sold only last month.
- The Hyundai Venue has not only surpassed Creta but also all other UVs including Ertiga, XL,6 Vitara Brezza, and S-Cross.
- The vigorous numbers for Venue have given Hyundai a strong 7.31% increase in the market, taking it to a whopping 20.86 from 13.72% in April-August. While continuing a major decline in its domestic sales up to 14.8% Hyundai Motor India sales have recovered on a MOM ( Month-on-Month) over August 2019.
- Amidst the contemporary slow-down in the auto sector, the launch of new products including the Venue and the Grand i10 Nios can be seen as the volume drivers for the company with this Hyundai has also launched a new and upgraded version of its beloved Elantra which comes with a new facelift and was launched on 3rd October 2019.
- With that being said Hyundai has also rolled out many offers for the festive season with discounts leading up to ₹1 lakh along with a host of other benefits depending upon the model.
New Car Launch: 2019 Hyundai Elantra | Now BS6 Compliant