A video has gone viral on the internet revealing the interiors of the soon the launch Mahindra XUV700. The XUV700 is the brand’s latest offering in the SUV segment and will take on the segments toppers like the MG Gloster, MG Hector Plus and the recently launched Tata Safari.
Mahindra has been testing the new XUV500 replacement under various road and weather conditions. Certain reports also suggest that Mahindra might discontinue the current-gen XUV500.
Much recently Mahindra has also added the new XUV700 to its official website clearly indicating that it might get launched sooner than anticipated. The video shared by EAP shows the partially camouflaged interior of the XUV700.
- looking at the video we can clearly spot a gigantic infotainment system.
- The spied test mule of the Mahindra XUV700 looks to be a top-end variant as it boasts an automatic gearbox.
- Besides the massive infotainment system sits a large fully digital instrument cluster.
- The Instrument cluster is suspected to be 15-inches.
- We also get to see a multi-functional three-spoke steering wheel that complements the overall aesthetics.
- There also sits a manual control for AC along with what seems to be a wireless charging pad placed at the bottom.
Any new updates on the power front of the Mahindra XUV700?
- The new Mahindra XUV700 will come with petrol as well as a diesel powertrain.
Not just an ordinary petrol, but Mahindra’s powerful turbo petrol mStallion engines.
- The XUV700 will get an option of a manual as well as an automatic transmission.
- Also, similar to XUV500 the new SUV may also get an AWD system that will definitely improve the driveability of the vehicle.