It’s yet another win-win for Maruti Suzuki! the brand has sold over 5.5 lakh units of the Next-gen Maruti Suzuki Ertiga.
The Next-gen Maruti Suzuki Ertiga under Nexa platform. The brand has achieved this number in a short span of 2 years and has also become India’s best selling MPV.
Speaking on the success, Executive Director (Marketing & Sales), Mr Shashank Srivastava added a few points.
- Ertiga has redefined the notion of utilitarian MPVs with its sharp style, space, comfort, safety and host of technology features.
- Ertiga has dominated the market and increased its market share in the segment.
- India’s first compact MPV, Ertiga till continues to dominate the segment with a remarkable sales milestone of 5.5 Lakh.
What powers the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga?
- it comes powers by 1.5L K-series petrol engine, accompanied by Smart Hybrid and AT technology.
- Out of the blue, we also get the Ertiga with factory-fitted S-CNG technology.
- Its sharp looks are enhanced by the projector headlamps, chrome studded front grille and 3D tail lamps.
- On the inside, we also get to see a large boot space, steering mounted audio and calling controls, auto climate control and charging sockets.
- Safety package includes hill hold (AT only), ISOFIX, electronic stability program (AT only) and ABS with EBD.