The Mercedes-Maybach S-class stated to release in 2021 was spied in the streets of Sweden while it was in the middle of a public road test.
- The new Mercedes-Maybach is supposed to have three different powertrain options
- It will also feature pop-out door handles which are also present in Tesla Model S.
- The Maybach has a dual exhaust pipe system that is visible in the spy images.
- The exterior of Mercedes-Maybach S class still in development and is supposed to have a new front grille which can change as the model is still a prototype.
- An automatic drive will be available as default and an alternative option could be 4-Wheel drive.
The possible drive train options in Mercedes-Maybach S-class could be a 4 liter twin-turbo V8 unit with a 48V mild-hybrid system or a plug-in hybrid variant of the same engine
Learn All About Hybrid Systems: Bigger, Better, Stronger! Suzuki 48V Mild Hybrid System
- The Mercedes Maybach S class which had its interior spied earlier has a big infotainment system with various keys to control the system
- The steering appears to be flat-bottom steering which provides a little bit of extra legroom
- The Mercedes-Maybach S class also appears to have a front grille with multiple vertical slants giving it a luxurious look which is something to be expected of Mercedes.
- 48 V Mild Hybrid system in a Mercedes car will be seen after it was present in the Mercedes AMG GLE 53 which provides more power and less emission over a lesser voltage system.
As is known the Maybach version is usually the more luxurious version of a normal Mercedes which is luxurious enough in it itself and this variant will be no exception and will be expected to have a price tag of $200K with Indian price to be revealed at a later date.
More Mercedes Car spied: Mercedes Benz E Class Long-Wheel-Base Spied In China!