It has become a common practice for many carmakers to introduce special editions of their current line-up during the festive season. One such carmaker is Tata Motors, that has recently filed a trademark for two special editions Dark and Camo.
Tata Motors already offers a Dark edition for the Harrier SUV, which is nothing but an all-back themed Tata Harrier offered with the top-spec variants- XZ and XZ+.
Which models will be offered in the Camo and Dark editions?
- Tata has filed the trademark of both the Dark and Camo edition for all of its current line-up.
- The current line-up includes- Altroz, Tiago, Tigor, Nexon and Harrier.
- A trademark for the Dark and Camo edition has also been filed for the upcoming Tata Gravitas SUV.
What changes can we expect on the Dark Edition?
- So, as seen on the recently launched Tata Harrier Dark, it features an all-blacked out exterior that includes alloy wheels, door handles and front and rear skid plates.
- We also get to see grey headlight surrounds and a #Dark badge on the boot lid.
- Coming to the inside, we get to see and all-black themed interior- black dashboard, door cards, leather seat upholstery along with gunmetal grey inserts around the cabin.
- However, as far as other models are concerned, we expect to see a similar treatment on them too.
What changes can we expect on the Camo Edition?
- Not much is known about the about changes the Camo variant will bring. However, we expect the changes to be cosmetic.