Preparing for the BS6 era wasn’t easy. Automotive manufactures are starting to launch their BS6 vehicles. Though the vehicles are a bit expensive due to the new tech. They don’t pay our debts to the environment. Keeping that aside, here are the current top 5 selling BS6 scooters in India.
Honda Activa 6G
The company has launched its forever popular Honda Activa in BS6.
- The scooter has been a total boom for Honda and they expect no different this time.
- The scooter comes with slight changes in the bodywork with retaining its barebone Activa appeal.
- Honda Activa comes in 2 variants standard and Delux.
Engine 109.51cc Power 7.79bhp@8,000rpm Torque 8.79Nm@5250rpm Price Starts@ ₹65,535 (Ex-Showroom)
Suzuki Access 125
2020 Suzuki Access 125 is one of the scooters to get major updates.
- This time the scooter gets some additional Suzuki features like additional fuel-lid, USB socket and a voltmeter for the battery status.
- Apart from that, Suzuki Access also gets all-LED headlamps.
Engine 124cc Power 8.6Bhp@6,750rpm Torque 10.2Nm@7,000rpm Price Starts@₹69,351 (Ex-Showroom)
Hero Maestro Edge 125
BS6 Hero Maestro is the top of the line offering from the company.
- The new Maestro gets some subtle changes in terms of aesthetics.
- This includes new paint schemes, even better quality materials, external fuel-lid, USB socket.
- Hero banked a lot of faith on the scooter and they still are betting high this time.
Engine 124.6cc Power 8.7Bhp@6,750rpm Torque 10.2Nm@5,000rpm Price Starts@₹65,125(Ex-Showroom)
BS6 TVS Jupiter
TVS was one of the first scooters to somewhat pull the sales of Activa.
- It did it by superior quality plastics, good aesthetics and first scooter to have external fuel-lid.
- This time too it’s no different. In addition to that, it gets all-LED headlamps with a digital instrument cluster increasing the appeal of the scooter.
Engine 109cc Power 7.8Bhp@7,500rpm Torque 8Nm@5,500rpm Price Starts@₹63,230 (Ex-Showroom)
- In 2020, TVS Ntorq is a feature-loaded scooter. This time it gets a bit more added to the existing long list.
- The scooter gets new paint schemes alongside a race variant with additional LED headlamps.
- TVS Ntorq gets all first in a class all-digital instrument cluster with navigation guidance.
Engine 109cc Power 9.4Bhp@7,500rpm Torque 10.5Nm@5,500rpm Price Starts@₹63,230 (Ex-Showroom)
Tell in the comment section below your favorite scooter and why?0