January 2021 fared well for the Japanese carmaker ‘Toyota’ here in India. In the first month of the year, Toyota recorded a jaw-dropping sales number of 11,126 units. For reference, the sales have increased by 92 per cent considering Jan 2020 (5,804 units).
Toyota Kirloskar Motors’ Line-up
Toyota, formally known as Toyota Kirloskar Motors was not having a good time here in India for a while now. But the starting of 2021 really kick-started the sales with a pretty amazing margin.
- The Toyota-Maruti Suzuki joint venture has given a new life in their respective car segment.
- So, it was the Baleno based Toyota Glanza that marked the beginning of this coalition here in India.
- Later, it was the subcompact SUV Toyota Urban Cruiser that underpinned the Suzuki Vitara Brezza.
- At the end of 2020, Toyota launched the facelift for the Innova that too got a positive response despite being more expensive than before.
- Starting a new decade, Toyota launched another facelift. This time it was the Fortuner and the Fortuner Legender.
To know the exact details, for any car from Toyota’s Arsenal
Interesting: 10 Things Only Toyota Fortuner Owners Will Relate With
Recommended: 5 Global Toyota Cars We Would Love to See in India