Volkswagen has again launched another version of the brand’s Legendary hatchback, The Volkswagen Polo TSI comfortline at Rs 7.41 lakh. This marks the 3rd update of the hatchback launched by the brand in a 1 year span.
With that said the German carmaker also revised the prices of the topline variants. The base variants of the Polo- Trendline MPI and Comfortline MPI have received a price hike of Rs. 15,000.
While the topend highline variant got a hike of Rs. 14,800. The GT line is also Rs 7,200 costlier than before.
What’s under the hood?
- Earlier the comfortline was only available with a 1.0-litre MPI engine with manual transmission.
- But the comfortline will now be available with the 1.0-litre TSI as well.
- Talking about power the 1.0-litre TSI motor generates just a little over 108hp with a peak torque of 175Nm.
- The engine comes mated to a standard 6-speed manual transmission, while the automatic unit is only offered with the Highline Plus variant.
Is there anything new on the feature end?
- The feature list on the Polo Comfortline remains the same and includes a touchscreen infotainment system, blacked out ORVM’s, rear spolier, rain sensing wipers, larger 16-inch alloy wheels and cruise control.
- The safety list includes dual airbags, ABS with EBD, and rear parking sensors.