Hyundai Motors has silently launched the new 2019 Hyundai i20 Active in India. Prices for the new i20 starts at ₹7.74 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). 2019 Hyundai i20 comes with 3 variants; S, SX and the SX (dual tone). The new i20 comes in both, petrol and diesel engine options.
Spied! 2020 Hyundai i20 Active
2019 Hyundai i20 | Highlights
- The engine(s) on the 2019 Hyundai i20 Active remains unchanged carrying the same 1.2-litre, 4-cylinder petrol engine capable of producing 82bhp and 115nm of torque while the 1.4-litre, 4-cylinder diesel engine which churns out 89bhp and 220nm of torque.
- The petrol engine on the 2019 i20 comes equipped with a 5-speed manual while the diesel uses a 6-speed manual transmission. The diesel engine comes with only the range-topping SX trim on the i20.
- On the face, there aren’t many changes on 2019 i20 Active. The feature list includes projector headlamps with LED DRLs and cornering lamps, LED taillights, fog lamps and shark fin antenna, faux skid plates and folding ORVMs.
- Safety features on the 2019 i20 consist of 6 airbags, reverse parking sensors, seatbelt reminder, speed alerts, reverse camera, ABS with EBD, speed sensing door lock and more.
- On the inside, 2019 Hyundai i20 Active comes with 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system along with Apple Carplay and Android Auto. The car also comes with push start button, wireless charger, AC vents, automatic climate control and a sliding front armrest.
- The 2019 Hyundai i20 Active is ₹2,000 over the last model.
- There are speculations that Hyundai is developing the next generation i20 which will likely make its debut at the 2020 Auto Expo.