The 2019 BMW X7 was launched in India back in July. As per the German carmaker, BMW has sold out all of its inventory for the rest of 2019. Those who have booked the 2019 X7 are now facing an excruciating waiting period of almost 2 months.
2019 BMW X7 Sold Out in 3 Months
- BMW hasn’t officially revealed the actual sales data for the 2019 X7 publically. The 2019 BMW X7 was launched aside the refreshed BMW 7-series in India.
- “Over the past few years, BMW has entirely refreshed its product portfolio by introducing new variants. All in hopes to compete in the dynamic luxury vehicle segment of the Indian auto sector” says, President and CEO, BMW Group India, Rudratej Singh.
2019 BMW X7 | Engine
- The 2019 BMW X7 comes in 2 engine options; an xDrive40i 3.0-litre turbo-petrol engine producing a power output of 338 bhp and 450 Nm of torque and an xDrive30d 3.0-litre straight-six, turbo-diesel unit generating 260 bhp and 620 Nm of torque.
- Both the engines on the BMW X7 comes mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission and BMW’s four-wheel-drive system; xDrive.
- The petrol-spec BMW X7 is a CBU (completely built-up unit) whereas, the diesel variant is produced in the company’s Chennai Kachadimangalam plant.
You May Like BMW India Reports 11% Drop In Volume
BMW X7 | Interior/ Exterior
- The BMW X7 comes with all the creature comforts like a 12.3 inch LCD colour touchscreen display with an auxiliary touchscreen display in the centre of the dashboard with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, voice and gesture control.
- The front end of the X7 featured a rather large kidney-grille, which may not be for everyone.
- The New BMW X7 comes in different paint options such as Mineral White, Phytonic Blue, Black Sapphire, Terra Brown, Arctic Grey Brilliant Effect and Carbon Black.
- Additional features on the premium SUV include a sky lounge panoramic glass sunroof which extends till the third row.
- The BMW X7 offers a massive boot space of 326 litres which can be extended upto 2,120 litres folding down the second and third-row seats.
- The fine upholstery Vernasca leatherwork with the combination of Canberra Beige, Mokka, Cognac, Black and Black gives the X7 luxury touch.
BMW X7 | Price & Rival
The 2019 BMW X7 comes with a price tag of ₹98.9 lakhs for both variants and rivals other Luxury segment SUVs including the Mercedes-Benz GLS, Range Rover Sport, and Lexus LX.0