Its a bit strange but Japanese automobile manufacturer Datsun has recently revealed the details of the BS6 compliant versions of its only two products the 2020 Datsun Go and G0+. The brand has also listed these two model on their official website. Although the brand has listed these designated models but hasn’t revealed their prices yet.
It is expected that both the models will launch after the nationwide lockdown is lifted due to the ongoing Coronavirus outbreak. So let’s have a look that what will the 2020 variant has to offer for both the Datsun Go and Go plus.
2020 Datsun Go And Go Plus | Engine Specifications
- Both the Go twins will feature the same 1.2-litre naturally aspirated petrol unit capable of generating 66hp with 104Nm of peak torque and a 3-cylinder petrol engine churning 75hp with 104Nm of maximum torque while paired to a 5-speed MT and an optional CVT.
2020 Datsun Go And Go Plus | ARAI Mileage
- The claimed mileage on the both the Datsun Go and Go plus has seen a minor drop from 19.83kmpl to 19.02kmp on the petrol-MT variant and 19.59kmpl to 18.57kmpl for the petrol-CVT variant.
2020 Datsun Go And Go Plus | Variants
- A (O)
2020 Datsun Go And Go Plus | Interior & Exterior
- Inside, both the Go twins will continue to offer the same 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system compatible with both Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, manual climate control, redesigned instrument cluster, MFD (Multi-function display) and anti-fatigue front seats’ with bolsters.
- While on the outside we will get to see the same hexagonal grille, hawkeye headlights and LED DRLs.
2020 Datsun Go And Go Plus | Safety Features
- Dual airbags
- ABS with EBD
- Brake Assist
- Seat belt reminder
- Rear parking sensors
- Follow me home escort lighting system
- Power Steering
- Vehicle Dynamic Control
2020 Datsun Go And Go Plus | Colour Options
- Vivid Blue
- Amber Orange (New)
- Ruby Red
- Opal White
- Crystal Silver
- Bronze Grey (New)
2020 Datsun Go And Go Plus | Expected Prices & Rivals
- Although the brand has not revealed the prices for the new 2020 facelift we can surely expect a minor hike of Rs 20,000 when launched.
- When launched both the Datsun Go will rival the likes of the Hyundai Santro, Maruti Suzuki Ignis, Maruti Suzuki Celerio and the Tata Tiago. While the Go plus will actively rival the likes of the Renault Triber and the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga.