With Less than a month to go for the 2020 Auto Expo and now we have confirmed reports on this year’s most remarkable launch this year. The 2020 Hyundai Creta is all set to make it’s global debut on February 6th 2020 and will hit the Indian shores by mid-march this year.
Leading media also suggest that the 2020 Hyundai Creta will be unveiled by the brand ambassador and Bollywood icon Shah Rukh Khan. The 2020 Hyundai Creta will tag along an estimated price tag ranging between Rs 10-16 lakh, Ex-Showroom). With its launch the Creta will rival the likes of the Kia Seltos, MG Hector, Tata Harrier, Mahindra XUV 500 and the Jeep Compass.
- The 2020 hyundai creta is based on the second-generation ix25 which was revealed in China last year. However under its hood, the Creta will feature a 1.4-litre turbo-petrol engine previously seen on the Kia Seltos GT line variant.
- On the design front the Hyundai Creta seemed to have a borrowed some major tweaks form its Chinese cousin. On the outside the India-specific changes on the Creta include a new front grille, parched alloy wheels along with split head and tail lamp setup.
- Other noticeable changes on the outside include squarish wheel arches, a large panoramic sunroof and dual exhaust to give the classy sedan a more rugged look.
- However on the inside, the Hyundai Creta is also rumoured to borrow a massive 10.25-inch portrait-oriented touchscreen infotainment system along with its digital instrument cluster.
- Although Hyundai has somehow dominated the India automobile industry for a while but now the company has to face stiff competition from companies like Kia Motors and MG Motors. Well, with that said the competition will eventually increase with the entry of other Chinese competitors like the Great Wall Motors and Haima Automobile who are also all set to hit Indian shores.