The Korean carmaker Kia is about to launch the new 2021 iteration of their top-selling SUV Seltos in India. The carmaker teased the gravity edition of the Seltos earlier this month, which may also come with a lot more additions than just a new logo.
2021 Kia Seltos | Updates
Kia unveiled their new logo at the beginning of the year 2021. Now, the new Seltos is possibly the first car to support this logo in India.
- Additionally, the new Seltos in its gravity edition will also get a new unique paint scheme and a revised front grille.
- Well, the updates are not just restricted to cosmetics. Talking about the feature list, the new Kia Seltos may also get India’s favourite panoramic sunroof.
- There are changes in the drivetrain department too. According to some sources, the new SUV from Kia may also get an iMT gearbox.
- This transmission will be available only with the 1.5-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine. This will add another drivetrain option to an otherwise plethora of options.
- Currently, Seltos gets an option of a 6-speed MT, a 7-speed DCT automatic and a 6-speed torque converter automatic.
What else is on offer?
Apart from the gravity edition, we can also expect the Seltos to get an updated variant line-up. Meaning, there may be a new variant that may sit a notch above the existing top GTX+ variant.
- In the expected top-end trim, there may be the addition of some features inside and out. All this will translate to an increase in price, which is pretty obvious.
- Additionally, there are no speculations but on the later stage depending upon the demand, Hyundai Creta may also get the new iMT gearbox.
In the end, we’d like to say, stay pinned, Kia may launch the new 2021 Kia Seltos in this month.