Recently Hero Moto Corp announced huge discounts on some of the Harley Davidson motorcycles in India. If you are not aware, Hero is the one that will be taking care of Harley’s India operations after their exit from the market. This includes sales and most importantly service.
The Indian motorcycle manufacturer had announced a limited edition for the employees and their families. Under the new offer ‘First to Ride’, Hero is also offering huge additional discounts on premium Harley motorcycles.
What’s special about the limited edition motorcycles?
Well, after Harley’s exit from thet Indian market Hero has been taking care of the operations here.
- Hence to celebrate their venture together Hero is coming up with 200 units of special edition motorcycles.
- These limited-edition motorcycles will come with the company’s chairman’s signature (Mr Pawan Munjal).
- Besides, the discounts that are being offered a mouth-watering.
- To being with, a discount of ₹2.25 lakhs is being offered with Harley Davidson Fat Boy 114.
- Other motorcycles with discounts are Fat Boy 107 (₹2 lakhs), Low Rider S (₹1.5lakhs) and Low Rider (₹1.25 Lakhs).
Hero is offering discounts on their motorcycles too, to mark the achievement of manufacturing more than 100 million motorcycles. This is where the Hero customers can avail benefits of up to ₹3,500 which includes ₹1,000 as an exchange bonus.
Hero and Harley Davidson Partnership
2020 was the year that changed the lives of many including Harley’s business here in India.
- Last year, the American motorcycle manufacturer wrapped up their venture for India.
- So, to save the brand from completely exiting the country the Indian motorcycle giant Hero Moto. Corp. came for the rescue.
- Now, it is Hero that handles the manufacturing, sales and distribution and also serving in India.
- In addition, both the companies will work in sync and develop motorcycles for India in India.
Interesting Read: 10 Bollywood Celebrities who Ride a Harley Davidson!
Well, let us know in the comment section are you excited about made in India Harley Davidson Motorcycles?