Maruti Suzuki has created waves with it’s latest offering the S-Presso. The Maruti Suzuki S-Presso created the “Mini-SUV” segment in India. The S-Presso is available in a single petrol variant throughout the 4 models on offer. The Spresso is the 8th model in the Maruti’s portfolio to be BS6 compliant.
Maruti Suzuki S-Presso CNG BS6 Spied!
- The recent spy shots of the S-Presso confirms that the car might come in a BS6 CNG variant very soon.
- In this shot captured by CarToq, we can see the instrument cluster with a CNG emboss suggesting that the car might support CNG as an alternative fuel. The S-Presso might borrow the same kit from the Alto K10.
- The Spresso is Maruti Suzuki’s first small car launch in over a decade and is believed to be built on its in-house 5th generation HEARTECT platform.
- The S-Presso utilises the 1.0-litre petrol engine which makes 67bhp of power and 90nm of peak torque and claims to deliver a fuel mileage of over 21.7 km/l (ARAI Tested).
- The SPresso is offered in two packages; Energetic and Expedition. A customer can choose from various accessories like LED daytime running lights, chrome front grille garnishes, roof rails, side cladding etc.
- The S-Presso is available in 2 transmission variants; a 5-speed manual and an AMT (Automatic Manual Transmission) claims to deliver a fuel efficiency of over 21.4 km/l (STD version).
Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Variants
- Maruti SPresso Standard
- Maruti SPresso LXi
- Maruti SPresso VXi
- Maruti SPresso VXi+
- The Maruti Suzuki Spresso held the 8th position for the best-selling passenger vehicle in the month of October 2019.
- In the Indian sub-compact economy hatchback market, the new S Presso will be pitched against the like of the 2019 Renault Kwid facelift, Datsun Redi-Go and Maruti’s very own; The Maruti Suzuki Alto K10.
- The Maruti Suzuki S-Presso ranges from ₹3.69 lakh up to ₹4.94 lakh.