Volvo cars have recently launched there XC40 T4 R-design in India at an extraordinary price of ₹39.9 Lakhs only. The all-new XC-40 turns out to be the Swedish luxury carmakers first petrol variant in the entry-level C-segment SUV. On the contrary, the Volvo XC40 T4 will rival BMW X1, the Mercedes-Benz GLA 200, the Audi Q3 and the Mini Countryman Cooper S.
Read More: Volvo Aims to Become Climate Neutral by 2040
- The Volvo XC40 comes equipped with a 2.0-litre, 4-cylinder, T-4 petrol engine which generates a power output of 190 hp and 300 Nm of Torque.
- The all-new XC-40 is based on the company’s Compact Modular Architecture (CMA) platform and comes matted to 8-speed Geartronic gearbox. With an FWD (front-wheel- drive).
- Feature-wise the Volvo XC40 T4 supports a dual-tone colour with its iconic R-style grille and flanked LED headlights.
- The XC40 TR also comes with a new set of front and rear skid plates with integrated roof rails and diamond-cut alloy wheels which adds a sporty look to this luxury menace.
- On the Inside, The Volvo XC40 T4 sustains the brands with premium features which includes a dashboard integrated 9.0-inch infotainment system surrounded by piano black inserts and aluminium inserts on the front adds the luxury of the Volvo XC40 T4.
- Additional features on the inside include wireless charging, a power tailgate, 2-zone electronic climate control, adaptive cruise control and a premium 14-speaker 600W surround Harmon/Kardon audio system.
- In terms of safety, the XC40 T4 comes equipped with 7-airbags and is the only vehicle the C-segment to have a radar-based active safety feature. Other upcoming features on the XC40 TR may include lane mitigation, driver alerts, run-off road protection and roll stability control.
- During the launch event, Charles Frump – Managing Director, Volvo Car India said “The all-new Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design is the company’s first petrol offering in the entry-level SUV segment. XC40 T4 is the first in its segment luxury car to win the ‘Premium Car Award 2019 by ICOTY’. Moreover, It is also the ‘European Car of the Year 2018’. Our attractive pricing for the XC40 T4 R-Design will gain a lot of traction for this variant. We have been very conscious of the customer’s preferences in terms of features and have developed this entry-level variant fully loaded.”