This festive season has brought great relief to automobile manufacturers in India. Indian carmakers have been suffering due to the great Indian automobile crisis of 2019. However, the month of October has been stellar for Maruti Suzuki, Tata, Hyundai, Honda even for new entrants like Kia and MG with luxury car maker Mercedes Benz selling 600 cars on Dhanteras. Various car offers are up for grabs this Diwali and Dhanteras.
Passenger vehicle sales have seen a positive trend in these festival days. Almost all car manufacturers are offering hefty offers and discounts on new car sales.
- Mercedes Benz on the event of Dussehra and Navratri sold 200 cars in a day. Mercedes creating a new record has delivered 600 cars on Dhanteras this month with more than 250 cars delivered in Delhi NCR alone.
- Hyundai Motors has reportedly sold 12,500 cars this Dhanteras while its sister brand Kia has secured over 2,000 units of the newly launched Kia Seltos on this occasion.
- MG Motors has managed to sell over 700 cars, selling 200 units of the MG Hector in Delhi NCR alone.
- Maruti Suzuki is offering great car offers this Diwali and Dhanteras. You can grab great incentives and upto ₹35,000 discounts on the petrol variant of the Baleno a 65,000 on the diesel. You can avail benefits up to Rs ₹55,000 on the Dzire petrol whereas, the Dzire diesel can fetch you offers upto ₹83,900.
- Hyundai is offering benefits of upto ₹80,000 for both petrol and diesel with an additional fourth-year warranty.
- Honda, on the other hand, is providing offers of upto ₹62,000 on petrol and diesel Honda City.
- Tata is live with its Festival of Cars is offering rewards of upto ₹70,000 on the Tata Tiago.
- The newly launched 2019 Renault Kwid Facelift is up for sale with a cash discount of ₹20,000 and a corporate discount of ₹2,000. Offers include; insurance starting at ₹1, fourth-year warranty and loyalty bonus of ₹10,000.