BS6 is just around the corner and all the developments have already started taking place. Car manufacturers have already started manufacturing their BS6 lineup. Indian Oil has also started making their products compliant to the BS6 engines.
Must Read: Mitsui And TECO To Make EV Motors In India
- IOC, India’s largest oil marketing company which has around 63,202 outlets Pan-India and hold 43% of the total market share in the retailing business.
- The Indian Oil Corporation has announced the latest development towards BS6. The Indian Oil Corporation recently introduced a BS6 compliant winter-grade diesel fuel in the northern-most parts of India like Ladakh, Kargil, and Kaza.
- If you are a frequent high altitude traveller then you must have experienced fuel freezing due to the substantial temperature drops. This new invention from Indian Oil sustains a low-pour point of -330 Celsius which helps the oil maintain its fluidity in extreme winter conditions.
- This winter-grade diesel by Indian Oil is being produced at the IOCL’s ( Indian Oil Corporation limited) Panipat refinery. The company also plans to source the fuel from its Jalandhar based refinery in Punjab as well to fulfil the future needs. If any
- Speaking in the occasion the Honorable Home Minister said “ This step taken by the Indian government has initiated a number of development projects for the UT of Ladakh, in the areas of power, solar energy, education and tourism with an estimated investment of Rs. 50,000 crore. He further said that keeping in view the special development requirement of the region, the government of India has made a provision that the budget allocation for the UT of Ladakh will remain non-lapsable so as to enable the local administration to make full use of these funds as per their development needs.
Also Read: Odd-Even Rule Delhi 2019 | 6 Things To Know0