The most-awaited premium hatchback by Tata has been spied being tested in its final stage of production. The Tata Altroz will make its India debut in December with prices and more details announcement scheduled for the first quarter of 2020.
You May Like: Tata Altroz Production-Ready To Be Unveiled In December
Tata Altroz Premium Hatchback | Highlights
- The new entrant in the premium hatchback segment; Tata Altroz has been spied being tested on India roads yet again. However, the car looks to be in its final production specification which can mean that Tata is scheduling the car launch very soon.
- The Tata Altroz was showcased as the Tata 45X concept at the 2018 Auto Expo last year and then again as a close-to-production form at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show.
- Tata will reportedly feature the Altroz in three BS6 compliant engine options; the 85hp, 1.2-litre, 3-cylinder petrol producing 85 bhp; a 1.2-litre 3-cylinder turbocharged petrol with 102hp and a 1.5-litre 4-cylinder turbocharged diesel engine churning 90 hp.
You May Like: Tata Motors 2020: 4 New Car Launches
- The Altroz is the first car in Tata’s line-up to feature the ALFA platform (Agile, Light, Flexible and Advanced). The car also follows the Impact 2.0 design philosophy by Tata.
- On the exterior, It will feature LED headlamps with DRLs, 5-spoke alloy wheels, and it is said to meet al the safety requirement as mandated by the regulations for India.
- The Altorz features a very distinct centre console with a floating 7-inch infotainment system. The car will also feature a part-digital console with all-black dashboard and body-coloured AC vents.
- The Tata Altroz is expected to priced in the range of Rs.5 lakhs to Rs.8 lakhs (ex-showroom) and will rival the likes of Hyundai i20, Maruti Suzuki Baleno, Toyota Glanza and Honda Jazz.