South Korean carmaker and Hyundai’s subsidiary Kia has revealed their brand new sedan; The Kia K5. The K5 is also known as the Kia Optima in other foreign markets. The 2020 rendition of the premium sedan features a bolder, sporty and upmarket look with a distinct hint of Kia’s signature design language.
Kia K5 Premium Sedan Revealed! | Highlights
- The new Kia K5 will go up for sale in Kia’s domestic market in South Korea in December this year.
- The new Kia K5 premium sedan is longer and wider than the outgoing model measuring at 4,905mm in length, 1,860 mm in width, 1,445mm height with a wheelbase of 2,850mm.
- The K5 premium sedan carries forward the “Tiger-Nose Evolution” with its revised front bumper and neatly packed LED headlamps and front “Shark-Fin” grille. The car also features Kia’s new heartbeat LED DRLs.
- The rear end of the K5 features a similar design as on the front with a pair of seamlessly contoured tail lamps and a sporty rear spoiler. The car also generously dressed in chrome bits.
You May Like: 2021 Kia Optima Premium Sedan Rendered
- The K5 sedan gets new machine-cut aluminium alloy wheels with gloss black to dark grey and light grey colour options.
- Kia made its official entry into the Indian market in August 2019 with the Kia Seltos, which was a runaway success garnering 50,000 bookings in a month.
- The Kia Seltos also secured its position in India’s top 5 car maker’s club list grossing 12,850 units with a market share of 4.52%.
- Kia Motors India is also planning the Kia QYI sub-compact SUV and the Kia Carnival MPV for India sometime next year.