The 2020 Tata Nexon Facelift has once again been spied in disguise on Indian roads. These spy shots give a clearer look at Tata’s refreshed compact SUV.
2020 Tata Nexon Facelift | Highlights
- Powering the 2020 Tata Nexon Facelift will be a 1.2-litre Revotron petrol and a 1.5-litre Revotorq diesel engine. Both these engines will be BS6 compliant.
- On the face, the new Tata Nexon Facelift appears to flaunt major cosmetic upgrades especially on the front and the rear bumpers. The headlamps have been given an all-LED treatment complemented with LED DRLs.
- The 2020 Nexon Facelift spy shots suggest that the SUV will carry the same alloy wheels like that of the current-generation Nexon.
- Inside the cabin, Tata has given the Nexon Facelift a new steering wheel with audio and cruise control functionality.
- Additional features include a semi-digital instrument cluster, ambient lighting and some more similars gizmos that will also feature in the upcoming Tata Altroz premium hatchback.
- The 2020 Tata Nexon Facelift will rival the likes of the Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza and the Mahindra XUV 300.
- The 2020 Nexon Facelift is expected to command Rs. 50,000 more than the outgoing model.
- The current-gen Tata Nexon is priced in the range of Rs. 6.60 to Rs. 9.60 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
Latest from Tata: Tata Motors 2020: 4 New Car Launches0