After the launch of the Škoda Kodiaq Scout, the Czech automaker is bringing the Kodiaq RS to India. The Škoda Kodiaq Scout will be joining the Style, L&K and the Scout variants of the Kodiaq in India. The Kodiaq RS is the sportier and more enthusiastic version of the standard Kodiaq.
Leaked! 2020 Škoda Octavia RS
Škoda Kodiaq RS | Highlights
- The main feature on the Škoda Kodiaq RS is the engine which is a 2.0-litre TDI twin-turbocharged diesel engine that produces 240 bhp and 500 nm. The engine is mated to a 7-speed DSG dual-clutch transmission.
- The Kodiaq RS can go from 0 to 100 kmph in 7 seconds flat with a top speed limited to 220 kmph.
- The Kodiaq RS makes use of what it calls “Dynamic Sound Boost” which amplifies the engine and exhaust sound inside the cabin using the car speakers. The sports SUV comes features three driving modes; Eco, Comfort and Sports.
- In terms of the visuals, the Škoda Kodiaq RS gets an aggressive front and rear bumper with an all-black front grille, ORVMs. The Kodiaq RS also gets 20-inch alloy wheels and the iconic “RS” badging on the boot and the grille.
- The all-black theme continues on the inside complemented with dual contrast red stitching. The RS effect continues with a leather-wrapped flat-bottom steering wheel, contoured front bucket seats and Alcantara seat upholstery with RS highlights.
- The Škoda Kodiaq RS will arrive in India as a CBU (completely built-up unit) and will charge a ₹5 lakh premium over the Lauren & Klement and Scout model.
Revealed! 2020 Škoda Octavia0